In this question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to find out whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Among the 5 poles F, R, H, U and T, which have different heights, which is the tallest pole? (I) F is shorter than R, but taller than H. (II) H is taller than U, but shorter than T.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Only statement (I) is sufficient, but only statement (II) is not sufficient.
- (B) Statements (I) and (II) together are sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) Statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.
- (D) Only statement (II) is sufficient, but only statement (I) is not sufficient.
Verified Answer
Option (C): Statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf53-cbfb-7e05-b7af-1cd856096dd2/in-this-question-a-question-is