In this question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Among the 5 poles F, R, H, U and T, each of different height, which is the tallest pole? (I) F is taller than U but shorter than T. (II) F is shorter than only one pole. (II) U is taller than R.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Only statement (I) is sufficient, but only statement (II) is not sufficient.
  2. (B) Only statement (II) is sufficient, but only statement (I) is not sufficient.
  3. (C) Statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question.
  4. (D) Statements (I) and (II) together are sufficient to answer the question, but neither alone is sufficient.

Verified Answer

Option (A): Only statement (I) is sufficient, but only statement (II) is not sufficient.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf56-1882-7ced-a50d-30fe2a0b83ff/in-this-question-a-question-is