In this question, a question is followed by two statements, (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Among the five rods V, H, Y, D and N, each of different length, which rod is the longest? (I) D is longer than H. H is longer than N. (II) N is shorter than V but longer than Y.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
  2. (B) Information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while information given in statement II is not sufficient
  3. (C) Information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while information given in statement I is not sufficient
  4. (D) Statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question

Verified Answer

Option (A): Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf5c-b665-7e75-98d0-69f4fc410c6a/in-this-question-a-question-is