In this question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to find out whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Among the 5 poles D, R, C, Z and Y, each of different height, which is the tallest pole? (I) R is shorter than D, but taller than C. (II) Z is taller than Y.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Only statement (II) is sufficient, but only statement (I) is not sufficient.
  2. (B) Only statement (I) is sufficient, but only statement (II) is not sufficient.
  3. (C) Statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.
  4. (D) Only each statement is sufficient to answer the question.

Verified Answer

Option (C): Statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf5c-b666-77ac-a67d-c0b0a8637b96/in-this-question-a-question-is