In this question, a question and two statements, (I) and (II), are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Which of the five rods V, H, Y, D and N (each of a different length) is the shortest? (I) N is longer than only two rods. D is longer than N but shorter than Y. (II) V is longer than H.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
  2. (B) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the information given in statement II alone is not sufficient
  3. (C) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
  4. (D) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the information given in statement I alone is not sufficient

Verified Answer

Option (A): Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf5f-b7fe-792c-a509-dadf1d1c55f9/in-this-question-a-question-and