In a question followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II), you have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Av, Bg, Cz, Dy and Em are sitting around a round table facing the centre. Who sits immediate right of Cz? (I) Dy sits second to the right of Em. Bg sits immediate left of Dy. (II) Em sits immediate left of Bg. Dy is the immediate neighbour of Av and Bg.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient
  2. (B) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
  3. (C) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient
  4. (D) The data in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question

Verified Answer

Option (C): The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf65-25d3-7a10-a393-7354edce8b85/in-a-question-followed-by-two