After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Ah, Bt, Ci, Du and Ez are sitting around a round table facing its centre. Who sits second to the left of Ah? (I) Du sits second to the left of Ez. Ci sits immediate left of Ez. (II) Bt sits immediate left of Du. Ez sits second to the right of Du.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data given in statement II alone is not sufficient.
- (B) The data given in both statements I and II together is also not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) Both statements I and II together (and not only statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The data given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data given in statement I alone is not sufficient.
Verified Answer
Option (C): Both statements I and II together (and not only statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf6c-ba50-7f82-8f81-512c8c86edc7/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered