In this question, a question and two statements, (I) and (II), are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Which of the five rods V, H, Y, D and N (each of a different length) is the shortest? (I) N is longer than Y. (II) D is longer than N. V is shorter than only one rod.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II alone is not sufficient
- (B) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
- (C) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement I alone is not sufficient
- (D) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
Verified Answer
Option (B): Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf6d-57f4-7236-b48f-e4c3dd85aefb/in-this-question-a-question-and