In this question, after a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Of the 5 rods U, R, N, S and T, each of a different height, which rod is the shortest? (I) T is longer than only two rods. S is longer than T but shorter than N. (II) U is longer than R.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
  2. (B) Only the data in statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not
  3. (C) Both statements I and II together (and not statement 1 or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
  4. (D) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not

Verified Answer

Option (C): Both statements I and II together (and not statement 1 or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf6f-4fd3-70fb-8185-902a1a088d90/in-this-question-after-a-question