In this question, after a question, two statements numbered as (I) and (II) are given. You have to find whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Of the 5 rods U, R, N, S and T, each of a different length, which is the longest rod? (I) N is longer than only one rod. S is shorter than R but longer than U. (II) S is longer than T.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
  2. (B) Only the data in statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient.
  3. (C) Both statements I and II together (and not statement 1 or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
  4. (D) Only the data in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient.

Verified Answer

Option (C): Both statements I and II together (and not statement 1 or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf72-81d4-7056-8468-6893e131f3a6/in-this-question-after-a-question