After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information in the sentences is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. At, Bn, Cg, Dv and Es are sitting around a round table facing its centre. Who sits immediate right of Dv? (I) At is the immediate neighbour of Dv and Es. Cg sits immediate right of Bn. (II) Es is the immediate neighbour of Cg and At. Dv sits second to the right of Es.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient
  2. (B) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient
  3. (C) The data in both statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question
  4. (D) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question

Verified Answer

Option (A): The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf74-c95f-7902-9167-60206e1d6329/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered