In this question, after a question, two statements numbered as (I) and (II) are given. You have to find whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Of the 5 poles D, R, C, Z and Y, each of a different height, which is the tallest pole? (I) D is taller than only two poles. R is just taller than Y. (II) Z is taller than Y.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Only statement (II) is sufficient, but only statement (I) is not sufficient.
  2. (B) Both statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.
  3. (C) Both statements (I) and (II) together are sufficient to answer the question.
  4. (D) Only statement (I) is sufficient, but only statement (II) is not sufficient.

Verified Answer

Option (B): Both statements (I) and (II) together are also not sufficient to answer the question, nor is either one alone sufficient.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf81-46e6-7b78-8e54-3433deeb1ea0/in-this-question-after-a-question