After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: Of M, N, O, P and Q - each scored different marks. Who scored the highest marks? Statements: (I) N scored more than M and O. M scored more than P and Q. (II) P scored more than O. Q scored less than M.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The data given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement I is not sufficient.
- (C) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement II is not sufficient.
Verified Answer
Option (D): The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement II is not sufficient.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf90-169c-7811-ab6d-aa70a0a0ce3b/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered