After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: Of the 5 rods - U, R, N, S and T, each rod of different length, which rod is the shortest? (I) T is shorter than R. S is shorter than U. (II) S is longer than T.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question while the information given in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) Both statements I and II jointly (not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while the information given in statement II alone is not sufficient.
- (D) Both statements 1 and 2 jointly are not sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (D): Both statements 1 and 2 jointly are not sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf90-16a3-76ce-8de0-2b30a4bff832/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered