Below is a question followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Q. Of the 5 rods B, U, N, M and D, each of a different length, which rod is the shortest? (I) D is longer than only two rods. M is longer than D but shorter than N. (II) B is longer than U.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement II alone is not sufficient
- (B) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
- (C) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
- (D) The data given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement I alone is not sufficient
Verified Answer
Option (C): Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf90-94f3-772a-9d97-ac78bcdcf968/below-is-a-question-followed-by