After a question, two statements (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Amu, Wari, Kona, Deenu and Esha are sitting around a round table facing its centre. Who sits immediate right of Kona? (I) Amu sits second to the right of Wari. Kona sits second to the left of Wari. (II) Deenu sits second to the right of Esha. Amu sits immediate right of Deenu.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement I is not sufficient.
- (B) Both statements I and II together are also not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II is not sufficient.
Verified Answer
Option (C): Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf9c-ac53-7f67-94c3-2a1f87ce6121/after-a-question-two-statements-i