In this question, after a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Of the five rods V, H, Y, D and N, each of a different length. Which is the longest rod? (I) H is shorter than V but longer than Y. (II) D is longer than N.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information given in statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement I is not sufficient
- (B) The information given in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II is not sufficient
- (C) Both statements I and II jointly are not sufficient to answer the question
- (D) Both statements I and II jointly (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
Verified Answer
Option (C): Both statements I and II jointly are not sufficient to answer the question
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bf9d-37d8-7303-a3da-7c5b7dab46d6/in-this-question-after-a-question