After a question, two statements (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Who is the eldest among the five persons P, Q, R, S and T? (I) P is elder than Q. Q is elder than R. R is elder than S. S is elder than T. (II) Q is elder than R.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Both statements I and II together (and not statement I alone or statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
  2. (B) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
  3. (C) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II is not sufficient.
  4. (D) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II alone is not sufficient.

Verified Answer

Option (C): The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II is not sufficient.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfa2-a04c-793f-97d4-fd9f87d22ea9/after-a-question-two-statements-i