After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Q. Ama, Beera, Kurt, Dami and Ila are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Who sits immediate left of Ama? (I) Ama sits second to the left of Dami. Veera is the nearest neighbour of Kurt and Dami. (II) Ama is the nearest neighbour of Kurt and Ila. Veera sits immediate right of Dami.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The data given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data given in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data given in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) The data given in both statements I and II together (not statement I alone or statement II alone) is sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The data given in both statements I and II together is not sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (B): The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data given in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfa5-8bf4-77c1-98b9-9ea86d35029f/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered