In the following question, after the question two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to find whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Each of the five trees N, O, R, S and T has a different length, so which tree is the longest? (I) S is shorter than R. (II) N is longer than R.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
- (B) The data given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement I is not sufficient
- (C) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
- (D) The data given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data given in statement II is not sufficient
Verified Answer
Option (C): Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfa8-d102-7ea5-9e78-a4cfe8e503c9/in-the-following-question-after-the