After a question, two statements (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and choose the appropriate answer. Question: There are 5 buildings A, K, T, W and Z, each with a different height. Which is the shortest building? (I) K is taller than W. W is taller than T. (II) Only T is shorter than A. Z is taller than A.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Only the data of statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the data of statement II is not sufficient.
- (B) The data of both statements I and II together is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) Only the data of statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the data of statement I is not sufficient.
- (D) The data given in both statements I and II together (not statement I alone or statement II alone) is sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (C): Only the data of statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the data of statement I is not sufficient.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfae-d45a-7515-b6f8-1833d1f2c25f/after-a-question-two-statements-i