In the following question, after the question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and determine the appropriate answer. Each of the five rods, V, H, Y, D and N, is of a different length; which rod is the longest? (I) Y is longer than only one rod. D is shorter than H but longer than V. (II) D is longer than N.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information given in both statement I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) is sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The information given in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) The information given in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information given in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The information given in both statement I and II together is not sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (A): The information given in both statement I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) is sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfbb-66cb-7d23-9dd0-666f282d36d6/in-the-following-question-after-the