Two statements, (I) and (II), are given after a question. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Who is the shortest among the five persons G, H, I, J and K? (I) H is taller than G and I but shorter than J. (II) K is shorter than J but taller than H.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
  2. (B) The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.
  3. (C) The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.
  4. (D) Statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.

Verified Answer

Option (A): Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfbe-9e38-790b-ae5e-c7dd008980b0/two-statements-i-and-ii-are