A question is followed by two statements, (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Five friends R, S, T, U and V are sitting around a circular table facing its centre. Who is sitting to the immediate right of R? (I) S is sitting to the immediate left of R, and T is sitting to the immediate right of U. (II) Both T and V have U as their nearest neighbour.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.
- (C) The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.
- (D) Statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (D): Statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfc2-03a8-7ffb-b81d-ec28eeada005/a-question-is-followed-by-two