A question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the data in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Q. Ari, Vittu, Sema, Dani and Eta are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Who is sitting to the immediate right of Dani? (I) Dani is sitting second to the right of Sema. Eta is sitting second to the right of Dani. (II) Eta is sitting to the immediate left of Sema. Dani is sitting third to the left of Sema.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The data in statements I and II jointly are not sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- (C) The data in statements I and II jointly (and neither in statement I nor in statement II alone) is sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (A): The data in statements I and II jointly are not sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfc2-0573-7ab4-828e-4933ad10f079/a-question-is-followed-by-two