In this question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: Ajeet, Beena, Chip, Dora and Eli are sitting around a circular table facing its centre. Who is sitting second to the right of Chip? Statements: (I) Beena is sitting second from the left of Chip. Ajeet is sitting immediately to the left of Beena. (II) Beena is sitting immediately to the left of Dora. Eli is sitting second to the left of Beena.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Only the information in statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient
  2. (B) Both statements I and II (and neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) together are sufficient to answer the question
  3. (C) The information in statements I and II together is not sufficient to answer the question
  4. (D) Only the information in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient

Verified Answer

Option (D): Only the information in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfc9-01c5-750a-9028-d0d17200eb0e/in-this-question-a-question-is