In the following question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to determine whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Of the five trees N, O, R, S and T, each has a different height; which tree is the shortest? (I) O is shorter than T but taller than S. (II) O is shorter than R. N is taller than S.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
- (B) Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
- (C) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient
- (D) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient
Verified Answer
Option (B): Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfc9-d6f3-7cb6-b62a-73c6017a19f4/in-the-following-question-a-question