A question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You must decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: Each of L, M, N, O and P has a different age; who is the second youngest among them? Statements: I. O is older than M and L, but younger than P. II. N is older than O. L is not the youngest.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient.
- (B) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient.
- (C) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) Both statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (D): Both statements I and II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfcc-ddab-7bb5-a7cf-18d7b742f1cd/a-question-is-followed-by-two