A question is followed by two statements, (I) and (II). You must decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Abhi, Bani, Chari, Deepu and Epi are sitting around a circular table facing its centre. Who sits second to the left of Deepu? (I) Abhi sits second to the right of Chari. Deepu sits immediately to the right of Bani. (II) Epi sits second to the right of Deepu. Bani sits second to the right of Epi.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.
- (B) The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.
- (C) Both statement I and statement II together (and neither statement I nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) Both statement I and statement II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
Verified Answer
Option (A): The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfcd-46bd-7691-a175-689ca1b4f114/a-question-is-followed-by-two