After a question, two statements, (I) and (II), are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Which is the heaviest among five weights, W, X, Y, Z, and V? (I) X is heavier than W and Y but lighter than Z. (II) V is heavier than X but lighter than Z.
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Both statement I and statement II together (and neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
- (B) The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.
- (C) Both statement I and statement II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- (D) The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.
Verified Answer
Option (A): Both statement I and statement II together (and neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfcf-9ef7-79af-ab39-643d60a5f079/after-a-question-two-statements-i