After a question, two statements, (I) and (II), are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the correct answer. Q. Avi, Beena, Cara, Dola and Emma are sitting around a circular table facing its centre. Who is sitting immediately to the right of Emma? (I) Avi is sitting immediately to the left of Cara. Dola is sitting third to the right of Cara. (II) Beena is sitting second to the right of Cara. Dola is the immediate neighbour of Avi and Beena.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.
  2. (B) Both statement I and statement II together (and neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
  3. (C) Both statement I and statement II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
  4. (D) The information in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient.

Verified Answer

Option (A): The information in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfcf-a192-7dc1-981c-a09ece16b710/after-a-question-two-statements-i