After a question, two statements numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question or not. Read both statements and select the appropriate answer. Question: Five bags – J, K, L, M and N – are of different weights. Which of these is the heaviest? Statements: (I) M is heavier than K and J, but lighter than N. (II) L is heavier than N. J is not the heaviest.

Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM

Options

  1. (A) Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.
  2. (B) The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient.
  3. (C) The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient.
  4. (D) Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.

Verified Answer

Option (A): Both statements I and II together (neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) are sufficient to answer the question.


Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfcf-a196-7bae-9486-c044e4acd28c/after-a-question-two-statements-numbered