In this question, a question is followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). You have to determine whether the information given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Study both statements and select the appropriate answer. Among 5 trees L, M, O, P and Q, each of a different length, which is the shortest tree? (I) P is taller than only two trees. O is shorter than P and Q is shorter than O. (II) L is taller than M
Subject: Reasoning Ability | Topic: Decision making | Difficulty: MEDIUM
Options
- (A) Only the information in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient
- (B) Only the information in statement II is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement I is not sufficient
- (C) Both statement I and statement II (and neither statement I alone nor statement II alone) together are sufficient to answer the question
- (D) Both statement I and statement II together are not sufficient to answer the question
Verified Answer
Option (A): Only the information in statement I is sufficient to answer the question, while the information in statement II is not sufficient
Practice complete mock tests for SSC, Banking & Railway exams at https://testx.in/questions/01a0bfd3-2342-7397-99d7-3a20cb667587/in-this-question-a-question-is